The conference is organised by MediaArea.net, an open source software company focused on digital media analysis.
The event will feature presentations and discussion on topics such as:
- developing collaborative initiatives to preserve media
- efforts to extend capabilities and opportunities within archives
- active open media standardization projects
- seeking consensus in audiovisual preservation strategy
- examination of open media use in film and video digitization
- integration of open source tools into archival workflow
- examples of cross-community collaboration and skill-sharing
- developments in open media
- and more
The full programme will be published soon on this website and on MediaArea.net.
No Time to Wait has always been a conference that blends in-person and online participation. We will work to ensure safe participation for those attending in-person as well as emphasise online participation in response to the social, travel, and financial restrictions related to the pandemic.
Call for Presentations
The year's theme is "Open Isn't Enough". Simply bringing openness to our work is not enough to propogate its adoption & accessibility. Open media, open workflows & open standards require skill-sharing, advocacy, collaboration & community-building to be truly useful.
Submit your presentation proposals here. Deadline - 13 August.
Follow @nttwconf and #nttw5 for news and updates about No Time to Wait. The conference will be livestreamed on the MediaArea YouTube channel where you can also watch the recordings from previous years.